In this article you will get latest news regarding CBSE Private Exam Practical Marks issue along with some authentic official proof. To get more details about CBSE Private Exams Click Here.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued official notification for CBSE Private Exam 2021. Along with it Improvement Exam Forms, Compartment Exam-2 Forms and Additional Subject Exam Forms are also open to fill.
What is the Practical Marks Issue?
In the official notification for CBSE class 10th private candidate exam 2021, it is mentioned that “Internal assessment marks of previous exam will be carried forward.”
But for class 12th candidates it is given as, “Candidate will have to appear for the practical examination irrespective of the fact whether he/she has passed in the previous examination.”
This is sufficient to create panic among the students who are going to appear in CBSE Private Exam 2021 Class 12th and are concerned regarding Practical Marks.
Last year the same issues came before the students. But after sometime, CBSE issued a notice to various zonal heads. In the notice it was said to carry forward practical marks for 2019 exam students.
The students prior to 2019 (say 2018 or before) board exam were given proportionate marking. We are providing RTI reply in this regard.
This year the possibility of carrying forward practical/Internal assessment marks are greater as well. The Official Notice regarding CBSE Private Exam Practical marks has not yet released yet, it is expected to come very soon.
- Science Quiz #1 – Play and Win Cash Prize
- Download CBSE Class 10 Science Notes Chapterwise PDF
- CBSE Private Exam Practical Marks Latest News
- CBSE Latest News Regarding Improvement Exam 2021
- CBSE Latest News Regarding Private Exam Form 2021
- CBSE Latest News – Compartment Exam Class 10 & 12 Result
- CBSE Compartment Exam Question Paper Reviews
Will Practical Exam Marks be Carried Over?
The Chances are 100%. Lets discuss why…...
This year CBSE has issued Framework And Significant Guidelines in the Context of the Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examinations 2020-21. Various guidelines have been given in detail there.
What are The Rules?
On Page No 165 of above mentioned Guidelines it is clearly given that –
1. Practical marks of candidates, who had appeared in 2020 Examinations, will be taken from the record available with the Board for 2021 Examinations.
2. For candidates who could not have appeared in Practical Examinations-2020 due to medical/genuine reasons, proportionate marks will be awarded for 2021 Examinations. Proportionate marks will be added in theory marks.
3. For private candidates who are going to appear in Board’s Examinations this year first time, in subjects having practical/project/internal assessment component, the candidate will be examined in theory part on the basis of marks of Theory. Marks obtained in Theory examination will be converted to be out of 100 Marks through programming and included in theory marks.
4. For candidates prior to 2020 i.e., 2019 and before, proportionate marks will be awarded for 2021 Examinations. The marks will be included in theory marks.
5. For candidates appearing for Improvement of Performance under ‘I’ category, practical marks of 2020 will be carried over.
So students, do not take tension regarding Private Exam practical marks issue. It will certainly get resolved very soon. And We’ll update here as well.
Focus on your studies and do Hard Work. You will certainly get some solution regarding this issue.
Thank You for Visiting this page.